Monday, April 06, 2009

... and then there were two.



Last Thursday (as you can tell from the picture), Gina successfully defended her dissertation and is now Dr. Nurse. I have been telling her for 4 years that one simply cannot be both a doctor AND a nurse, but she has defied the odds and proven me wrong (once again). Sam, Nate and I are so very proud of her and know how much work she put into her manuscripts. Her advisor was quoted as saying, "Never in my years of doing this have I seen manuscripts this thorough and well put together." Yay, Mommy! Way to go!

3 comments:

Dee said...

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!!

Your Lord says to you --

"Well done My good and faithful servant.
You have been faithful over a few things,
I will make you ruler over many things.
You may enter into The Joy of your Lord.
Matthew 25:21

We are so PROUD of you!
We LOVE YOU so much.

Erin said...

Congratulations to the both of you!

Lenore Appelhans said...

It does not surprise me in the least that Gina's work was flawless. That's how she was at OBU too. Congrats!