Monday, January 12, 2009

Little Men


As you can see, Sam and Nate are becoming quite the little gentlemen. After a busy holiday season, we finally got to go back to church, and the boys continued to do great in the nursery. I have often wondered when they are going to start getting anxious when Gina and I leave them down there, but they did great this time. The only drama came when Gina went down to get them (I was close behind her but got caught up visiting with someone) and they both wanted her to pick them up at the same time. I can usually pull that one off, but with 50 lbs. of baby, it's a little much for Gina! Other than that, they were glad to show off their dapper threads to the folks at Christ Community.

3 comments:

JOYCE KAUFFMAN said...

Too cute for words!!

Dee said...

Bless You Jesus for these Healthy, HANDSOME, Happy little men!
What a Gift of Joy Sam and Nathaniel are to all!

Lord Bless Sam and Nathaniel;
Keep them.
Lord Your Face shine on them;
Be gracious to them.
The Lord lift up His countenance on them;
Give them Peace.
My Name is on Sam and Nathaniel;
I will Bless them.
Numbers 6:24-27

John 10:9

Lenore Appelhans said...

Very, very dapper!